ABM Contractors is a leading service provider to the Coal Industry with a comprehensive range of skilled personnel across all aspects of the Underground Mining Industry including – Fault Driveage, Development Driveage, Out-Bye services, Conveyor Installation and Maintenance.
We are currently seeking experienced personnel for the following positions for upcoming work mid April –
- Miner Drivers
- Roadheader Drivers
- Experienced Operators
For these positions you must display excellent risk management and safety behaviours and a driven productivity focus.
Desirable skills and experience – Fitters:
- Underground Diesels Experience
- Development Maintenance Experience
Mandatory Requirements – Electricians:
- Electrical Fitter/Mechanic Qualifications
- Current electrical licence
- Current EEHA
- Current LVR/CPR
Mandatory Requirements all positions:
- Minimum 2 years Underground Experience
- Current Standard 11 Underground & Surface
- Drug & Alcohol test to be completed within 14 days prior to induction
What ABM can offer –
- Full Time Positions with leave entitlements
- Production Bonus
- Accommodation supplied if required
- Employee assistance program
- 7/7 Roster
- Long term work
If you believe you have the required skills and possess a great work ethic, we would like to hear from you.
These roles are for experienced underground personnel only, inexperienced applications will not be considered.