ABM Contractors is a leading service provider to the Coal Industry with a comprehensive range of skilled personnel across all aspects of the Underground Mining Industry including – Fault Driveage, Development Driveage, Out-Bye services, Conveyor Installation and Maintenance.
We are currently seeking experienced personnel for the following positions –
- Miner Drivers
For these positions you must display excellent risk management and safety behaviours and a driven productivity focus. Experience in Bord and Pillar Mining is advantageous.
Monthly coal bonus for achieved targets!
Desirable skills and experience – Operators:
- Continuous Miner Tickets
- QDS & Hand Held Bolters
- LHD Tickets
- Miner Bolter Tickets
- Multi Bolter Tickets
- Shuttle Car Tickets
- Development/Fault Driveage Experience
Desirable skills and experience – Fitters:
- Underground Diesels Experience
- Development Maintenance Experienced
Mandatory Requirements – Electricians:
- Electrical Fitter/Mechanic Qualifications
- Current electrical licence
- Current EEHA
- Current LVR/CPR
Mandatory Requirements all positions:
- Minimum 12 Months Underground Experience
- Current Standard 11 Underground & Surface
- Current Drug & Alcohol Screening (Within 14 Days before induction)
If you believe you have the required skills and possess a great work ethic, we would like to hear from you.
Please be aware, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Please send your resume along with all your supporting documents to – firstname.lastname@example.org